Friday, March 16, 2012

Abu Nawas's Poem

God, I don't deserve your paradise,
but I can't withstand your hellfire,
so allow me to repent and forgive my sins,
as You are the Forgiver of Sins

My sins is as much as the sand at the beach,
so allow me to repent on He Who Have All The Greatness
my lifetime decreases each and every day,
but my sins increases, I can't help it

God, this sinful servant of Yours comes to face You.
Indeed I have sinned and I ask You,
If You forgive indeed You are the Forgiver of Sins,
but if You refuse, to whom should we pray to other than You.

- Abu Nawas -

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Bagi Pembaca yg tidak memiliki Google Account (bukan blogger), bisa anda gunakan format Name/Url. Masukkan nama anda di kolom Name dan masukkan url home Facebook atau TL twitter anda di kolom Url. Terima Kasih.